|Sweepstake Name||MurphyUSA Survey & Sweepstake|
|Sweepstake Rewards||$100 Gas Credits|
|Sweepstakes Regions||50 United States & District of Columbia|
|Sweepstake Deadlines||July 2019 to December 2019|
|Survey Methods||Online, By Mail|
TellMurphyUSA Survey Steps
- Minimum age to enter the survey is 18
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia
- Employees, officers and directors of Murphy Oil USA, Inc. (the “Sponsor”), its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and the immediate family members (spouses, siblings, children and parents, regardless of where they live) or members of the same households (whether related or not) of such individuals are not eligible.
- Void where prohibited
- There is no limit to the number of times you may enter online or by mail, however, each online entry must have a different survey code and each mail-in entry must be mailed separately.
For official Survey Rules See THIS PAGE
Steps to take TellMurphy Survey
There are two methods to take MurphyUSA survey: Online & By-Mail
- Make a Purchase and save the receipt
- Visit the official MurphyUSA website – tellmurphyusa.com
- Enter the survey code and Time of visit
- Answer all the survey feedback questions and submit the form
- Upon completion of the survey, you will be given Sweepstake reward
Enter by Mail
Handprint your name, complete address, and telephone number and date of birth on a postcard and mail via first-class mail to:
Murphy USACustomer Service Sweepstakes,
PMI Station, PO Box 3516, Southbury,
NOTE – Each Grand Prize winner will receive a $100 Murphy USA Gas Card
Check out the Previous Winners list HERE.
Murphy USA is an American corporation operating a chain of retail gas stations that are primarily located near every Walmart stores.
It was founded as a spin-off of Murphy Oil in 2013. Murphy USA operates more than 1,400 retail fueling stations in 26 US states. Over 1,100 locations are located near Walmart stores.
By TellMurphyUSA survey and sweepstake the company seeks its customers feedback to improve the services and to know their customer’s point of view.