|Sweepstake Name||Noodles & Company Survey & Sweepstake|
|Sweepstake Rewards||Free Discount Coupons|
|Sweepstakes Regions||50 United States & District of Columbia|
|Survey Methods||Online Only|
|Survey Language||English, Spanish|
TellNoodles Survey Rules
- Minimum age to enter the survey is 18
- The survey is open for all 50 United States, Canada, India, Malasia, and Finland
- Employees, Sponsors, and affiliates of the company are not allowed to take part in the survey
- For an online survey, a purchase receipt is required
- A purchase receipt is valid only for 3 days (It means you need to take the survey within 3 days)
- Coupon code is valid only for 30 days/1 Month
- Coupon prize can’t be transferrable or can’t be converted in cash.
Steps to take TellNoodles Survey
- Make your purchase receipt handy to enter the survey code
- Now visit the official survey site – https://www.tellnoodles.com
- Now enter your 20-digit survey code printed on your receipt
- Click START to enter the survey
- In the survey kindly answer all the questions and submit your honest feedback and suggestions of your last store visit
- Submit the survey and upon completion of the survey, you will be given free validation/discount coupon which can be redeemed on your next store visit.
About Noodles & Company
If you love Noodles then you may have visited Noodles & Company to enjoy the world’s famous noodle dishes, salads, and soups.
Noodles & Company is an American fast-casual restaurant chain that offers international and American noodle dishes and pasta, soups and salads.
Noodles & Company was founded in 1995 by Aaron Kennedy and is headquartered in Broomfield, Colorado.
When the company went public in 2013, its revenue jumped to over $300 million, all the way from only $300,000 in 1996.
Noodles & Company is currently inviting customers to complete a customer satisfaction survey. An invitation to the survey is currently being printed on select receipts. The main reason behind this customer satisfaction survey, meaning its goal is to gain knowledge and insight into how customers view their experience during their recent visit to Noodles & Company.