|Sweepstake Name||Outback Survey & Sweepstake|
|Sweepstake Rewards||$1,000 Cash & $50 Bloomin’ Brands Gift card|
|Sweepstakes Regions||United States & District of Columbia, Puerto Rico|
|Sweepstake Deadlines||April 2019 to December 2019|
|Survey Methods||Online, By Mail|
|Survey Language||English, Spanish|
TellOutback Survey Rules
- Minimum age to enter the survey is 18
- The survey is open to the legal citizens of the United States & District of Colombia
- For Online Survey a Purchase receipt is required
- Sweepstakes Sponsor, Affiliate and the employee of the company are not eligible to take part in the survey
- According to the sweepstake rules, The Gift Card is not refundable or redeemable for cash and cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
Steps to take the Outback Survey
There are 2 methods to take the survey: Online & By Mail
Enter the survey Online
There are 3 different Guest satisfaction site based on the number of digits on survey codes.
- If you received a 4 digit code on the bottom of your receipt, please click here.
- If you received a 14 digit code on the bottom of your receipt, please click here.
- If you received an 18 digit code on your receipt, please click here.
- Now on the survey homepage enter the details asked in the boxes from your purchase receipt
- Once your details will verify you will enter the survey
- In the survey answer, the questions and submit your honest feedback and reviews
- After completing the survey submit the form and then you will get all the information regarding survey sweepstakes.
Enter the survey by mail
To enter the survey by offline entry handprint your name, complete address, telephone number and date of birth on a postcard and mail via first-class mail to:
Bloomin’ Brands Customer Survey Sweepstakes,
PMI Station, PO Box 3586, Southbury,
CT 06488 – 3586.
Outback Steakhouse is the Australian-themed American casual dining steakhouse chain located in Tampa, Florida.
The chain was founded by Chris T. Sullivan, Trudy Cooper, and Tim Gannon in 1988. Bloomin’ Brands is the parent company of Outback
Because of poor economic conditions, Outback Steakhouse Canada abruptly closed all nine locations in the province of Ontario. But again in June 2009, Outback Steakhouse opened a location in Niagara Falls, Ontario
Like other big brands, Outback has its own customer satisfaction portal where you can get a chance to win exciting cash prizes. So, if you have Outback restaurant purchase receipt then follow the above instructions to take part in the survey.