|Sweepstake Name||Ruby Tuesday Survey & Sweepstake|
|Sweepstake Rewards||Win 50% off Coupon code|
|Sweepstakes Regions||United States & District of Columbia|
|Sweepstake Deadlines||January 2019 to December 2019|
|Survey Methods||Online, By Mail|
Tellrubytuesday Survey Rules
- Minimum age to enter the survey is 18
- Ruby Tuesday Employees and company affiliates are not allowed to take part in the survey
- A Purchase receipt is required for online survey
- Your Ruby Tuesday purchase receipt is valid for only 3 days (Take the survey within 3 days else it won’t work)
- The Survey is open for all 50 United States
- Survey coupon is not transferrable and can’t be converted to cash
Steps to take TellRubyTuesday Survey
- Make your purchase receipt ready
- Visit the official survey site – tellrubytuesday.com (Note – In case of server error on this URL check your receipt for any other URL)
- Now enter the survey invitation code printed on your receipt
- Once you enter the survey answer all the questions and submit the form
Upon completion of the survey, you will be given a sweepstake reward.
About Ruby Tuesday Restaurant
The company was founded by Samuel E. Beall, III in 1972; however, it was incorporated in 1996. The companies Headquartered is in Maryville, Tennessee. It’s a multinational foodservice retail franchise.
Burgers, chicken, pasta, ribs, salad bar, seafood, soup, and steak are the best selling food menu. The company has over 37,000 employees, 750 locations worldwide and over $1 billion in yearly revenue and growing day by day.