|Sweepstake Name||Tim Hortons Survey & Sweepstake|
|Sweepstake Rewards||Validation/Discount Code|
|Sweepstakes Regions||50 United States and the District of Columbia|
|Sweepstake Deadlines||January 2020 to December 2020|
|Survey Language||English, Spanish|
TellTims Survey Rules & Criteria
- Basic knowledge of English or Spanish language is required to fill up the survey
- A working internet connection is required to fill up the survey
- For online survey a purchase receipt is mandatory
- Minimum age to enter the survey is 18
- Tim Horton Company employees and their affiliates can’t take part in the survey and sweepstake
- Valid only at participating Tim Hortons restaurants in the United States.
- Validated code is valid for 30 days from purchase.
- You can’t use a single validation code multiple times.
- The validation code is not valid with other offers or specialty products.
- There is a limit of 1 survey per guest per every 7 days.
TellTims Survey Requirements
- A working internet connection is required for Online Survey
- A recent purchase receipt is necessory to take part in the survey online
- Validation code is valid for only a few days (The instructions are given in the coupon/receipt)
If you are interested in winning rewards by participating in the Tim Hortons Customer Survey then follow the below-mentioned steps.
Steps to take TellTims Survey
- Before taking the survey make your store purchase receipt handy
- Next step is to visit the official site of the survey at – https://telltims.smg.com
- Choose the language between English and Spanish
- On the homepage of the survey enter the survey code which is located in the bottom of the receipt
- After entering the survey fill up all the questions and provide your honest feedback.
- On the completion of the survey, you will get the validation code and write it down on your receipt. You can use this validation code on your next Tim Horton restaurant visit.
About Tim Horton
Tim Hortons is a fast-food chain best known for its doughnuts and coffee. The first Restaurant was opened in 1964 by Tim Horton, a Hockey star from Canada. The brand has made more sales than McDonald’s in many locations in Canada which shows its popularity and rapid growth.
TellTims customer survey was meant to target their clients by providing them a chance to rethink their thoughts on the services and products that they provide. The initiative was taken to have the ability to take real-time feedback from their valuable customers.
Tim Hortons Customer Service
If you need more assistance and wants to contact the team then you can contact them via:
- Corporate Initiatives Number:
8 a.m. to Midnight EST
- Tims Customer Care Service Email: