|Sweepstake Name||The Melting Pot Customer Satisfaction Survey|
|Sweepstake Rewards||Melting Pot Gift Card|
|Sweepstake Region||Legal Residents of the USA|
|Survey Methods||Online, Offline & By Telephone|
|Sweepstake Deadlines||January 1, 2020, to December 31, 2020|
|Survey Language||English, Spanish|
The Melting Pot Customer Survey Rules
- 18 is the minimum age to enter the survey& sweepstake
- The Sweepstakes is open to legal U.S. residents residing in the fifty (50) United States including the District of Columbia
- Employees, sponsors, and affiliates can’t take part in the survey & sweepstake
- There is only one Limit one (1) entry per person per day regardless of method of entry
- The potential Grand Prize Winners will be selected each quarter (one Winner per quarter), from among all eligible entries received during the quarter in question.
- Limit one (1) Grand Prize per person per household.
- Sweepstake rewards can’t be converted in cash and non-transferrable
Steps to take Melting Pot Customer Survey
You can enter the survey by 3 methods:
Enter survey by Mail
In mail entry method which is offline method also, you need to hand-print your name, address, day telephone number, age and e-mail address on a 3”x 5” card and mailing it in a standard business-size #10 envelope to:
Melting Pot “ Fondue for a Year” 2019 Sweepstakes,
PO Box 427, Macedon,
Complete the survey on Telephone
If you wish to take the survey by telephone just follow these steps:
- First of all, Visit any Melting Pot restaurant location and complete the Official Fondue Survey regarding your dining experience.
- You can complete the survey via telephone (800-598-9104) and enter the valid access code from either the guest receipt or a Fondue Survey card and don’t forget to provide your name, day time phone number and zip code.
- Only one entry may be submitted, per person per day.
Enter the survey online
- Before you start this method you need to make your survey purchase receipt ready.
- Now visit the official survey website – http://www.fonduesurvey.com, You can also select the language between English and Spanish
- After that select whether you have an access code or not and click on next
- If you have access code then select YES and enter the code and If you don’t have access code then select NO and enter the country, region, and location of the restaurant you have visited recently & click Next to continue to the survey
- Answer the survey questions and submit the survey form.
About The Melting Pot Chain
The Melting Pot is a chain is located in the United States, Canada, and Mexico. They servers various cheese fondues, wines, salads, entrees of meat and seafood served with dipping sauces and oil or broth to be cooked in, and chocolate fondues.