|Sweepstake Name||Von Survey & Sweepstake|
|Sweepstake Rewards||$100 Gift Card|
|Sweepstakes Regions||Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Washington DC, Delaware, Hawaii, Idaho, Maryland, Montana, Nebraska, New Mexico, Nevada, Oregon, South Dakota, Texas, Virginia, Washington or Wyoming|
|Sweepstake Deadlines||1st August 2019 to 31st December 2019|
|Survey Methods||Online, By Mail|
VonsSurvey & Sweepstake Rules
- Minimum age to enter the survey is 18
- The sweepstake is open for the legal residence of Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Washington DC, Delaware, Hawaii, Idaho, Maryland, Montana, Nebraska, New Mexico, Nevada, Oregon, South Dakota, Texas, Virginia, Washington or Wyoming
- Employees and their affiliates are not allowed to take part in the survey
- Sweepstake reward can’t be transferrable or converted in cash.
- Sponsor reserves the right to permanently disqualify from any promotion any person it believes has intentionally violated these Official Rules.
- The odds of winning a Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during each Sweepstakes Period.
Steps to take Vons Survey
You can take the survey in 2 ways: Online & By Mail (Offline Method)
Enter survey Online
- In the online survey, the method makes your Vons Purchase receipt handy
- Go to the official survey site – http://www.vons.com/survey
- Nest step is to enter the survey code and Email address on the homepage of the survey
- Once you enter the survey you will be required to answer the questions related to feedback and services
- At the end finish the survey and submit the form
Enter by Mail
If you don’t have internet access then you can go for this method:
- Write by hand your name, mailing address, phone, and email on a 3X5″ card and mail the 3″X5″ filled out a card in a #10 envelope to:
SAFEWAY “Survey Sweepstakes”,
c/o StellaService, 75 Broad Street,
New York, NY 10004.
For further inquiry, you can contact the team at Phone: 1 (877) 723-3929
Charles Von der Ahe opened the first Von’s store in Los Angeles, California in 1906. It is the number one grocery retailer in southern California. In 1990 Safeway has purchased the entire company.