|Sweepstake Name||Waitrose Survey & Sweepstake|
|Sweepstake Rewards||£500 Waitrose or John Lewis vouchers|
|Sweepstake Region||British Isles|
|Sweepstake Deadlines||Sweepstakes starts Every Month|
Waitrose Survey Rules
- Age criteria to participate in Waitrose survey is 18 years
- The survey is open for only the legal residence of British Isles.
- Employees of the John Lewis Partnership, Maru/eDR, any associated company, their agents, immediate families, anyone entitled to Partner benefits, or anyone professionally connected with the promotion are not eligible
- Sweepstakes start on the first of each month and end on the last day of each month
- There will be one winner (the “Winner”) selected in each calendar month
- The Winner will be notified by a member of the Waitrose Branch Management team by email or telephone within 14 days of the prize draw taking place during the relevant month.
- Sweepstakes reward can’t be transferred or converted in cash or any other form
- Winners can choose between receiving their prize through the post or to collect it in a Waitrose branch of their choosing.
Check out more official survey rules HERE.
How to take Waitrose Survey online?
The survey has only one method to enter which is ONLINE Method:
- To start with the survey visit the official survey site – waitrosehaveyoursay.com
- Click on “Tell us about your recent Waitrose visit” option from the homepage
- After that select the Age and click on NEXT to start the survey
- On the next page select enter the first 2 letters of the branch that you visited and then select it from the list below and after that select date and time of the visit and click on next
- Once you enter the survey answer the feedback questions honestly and rate overall store experience where asked
- The name of the prize draw Winners may be displayed on Waitrose.com
For any support you can send mail at:
Customer Care, Waitrose Ltd,
Doncastle Road, Bracknell,
Berkshire, RG12 8YA
Outside the UK: 44 (0)1344 82 5232