|Sweepstake Name||Walmart Survey & Sweepstake|
|Sweepstake Rewards||$1000 or $100 Walmart Gift Card|
|Sweepstakes Regions||50 United States & District of Columbia, Puerto Rico|
|Sweepstakes Deadlines||November 1, 2019, to January 31, 2020|
|Survey Methods||Purchase, Survey Invite, Online & Write-in|
|Survey Language||English, Spanish|
Walmart Survey Rules
- Minimum age to enter the survey is 18
- Must be a resident of the 50 United StatesDistrict of Columbia
- Affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, and the immediate family members of the company are not allowed to take part in the survey
- Odds of winning will be determined by the number of eligible entries received for each drawing.
- A purchase receipt is required for Online Survey mode
- A purchase receipt is valid for only 1 week
For official survey rules SEE THIS PAGE
Steps to take Walmart Survey
Unlike other survey and sweepstakes you can take Walmart survey in 4 different ways which are listed below:
Enter the Survey by Purchase
Entrants making a purchase (of any amount) at a participating Walmart retail location between the Sweepstakes Period and are the recipient of a survey invitation on their cash register receipt may complete the online survey and/or entry form to receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes.
- Now you need to visit the survey site at www.survey.walmart.com
- After that enter the unique code found on the cash register receipt. Then, complete the survey in its entirety and click the “Submit” button.
- Once you finish the survey, you can enter the sweepstakes where you need to provide few personal details like first name, last name, street address, city, state, zip, phone number, and email address
Also, Check out – Take Dollar Tree® Survey & Win $1000 Daily and $1500 Weekly
Enter by Survey Invites
Customer making a purchase (of any amount) at Walmart.com, Walmart.com/grocery, and any Walmart mobile websites between the Sweepstakes Period and are the recipient of a survey invitation via e-mail (the “Invitation”) must visit the unique survey site found within the Invitation to complete the survey.
The survey must be completed in its entirety by submitting all answers to the survey questions. Upon completing the survey, click the “Submit” button and you will be given all the info regarding sweepstakes.
To enter without making a purchase, Entrant must visit www.entry.survey.walmart.com (the “Online Website”) during the Sweepstakes Period and complete the Online Sweepstakes entry form in its entirety including age, complete name, mailing address, and phone number.
Enter by Write-In
On a postcard or a card that is no smaller than 3 ½ x 5 inches and no larger than 4 ¼ x 6 inches, legibly handwrite your complete name, mailing address, phone number and date of birth and mail with proper postage to:
2019 Walmart Sweepstakes, PO Box 228, Macedon, NY, 14502-0228.
GRAND PRIZES: Five (5) grand prizes will be awarded, each consisting of a Walmart gift card in the amount of $1,000 (each a “Grand Prize”). The total approximate retail value (“ARV”) of all Grand Prizes is $5,000.
FIRST PRIZES: Seven hundred and fifty (750) first prizes will be awarded, each consisting of a Walmart gift card in the amount of $100 (each a “First Prize”). Total ARV of all First Prizes is $75,000.
Total ARV of all prizes to be awarded is $80,000
Walmart is the biggest American multinational retail corporation that operates a chain of hypermarkets, discount department stores, and grocery stores. The headquartered of Walmart is in Bentonville, Arkansas.
The company was founded by Sam Walton in 1962 and incorporated on October 31, 1969. Currently, Walmart has approx 12000 stores and clubs in 27 countries, operating under 55 different names.
Walmart is the world’s biggest firm by sales, over US$500 billion, based on Fortune International 500 records in 2018. It’s also the biggest private company in the entire world with 2.2 million workers.
Walmart Survey helps the company to know the feedback and customers’ requirements which will improve its services and products. So if you want to take part in their survey then don’t miss the deadlines.